Nanci’s manufactures and sells both liquid and dry frozen yogurt mix, so we fully understand the pluses and minuses to each. In our local market (Phoenix, Arizona) we offer a liquid frozen yogurt mix that is a terrific product. About 15 years ago, we developed our first dry mix and since then we decided that dry frozen yogurt mix is the way to go – so our dry mixes have become our signature products.
Here are some of the reasons we are believers in dry mix:
- With Nanci’s Frozen Yogurt dry mixes you don’t compromise taste, texture, or quality compared to liquid. We have done many blind taste tests between liquid and dry and no one can tell them apart.
- Nanci’s dry mix has great probiotics you want in frozen yogurt. We have a unique method of micro-encapsulation that protects the good bacteria in the dry form. When you eat the frozen yogurt the probiotics come to life and deliver all the great health benefits yogurt is known for.
- Less expensive than liquid mix. In addition to the price of the mix, liquid mix is expensive to store and ship. Nanci’s dry mix is usually at least $1 per gallon less expensive than comparable liquid mix plus the savings on storage and shipping.
- Easy and inexpensive to store – you don’t need a ton of refrigerated space. Liquid mix actually comes frozen solid and it takes 1-3 days to thaw before you can pour it into your machine. This can cause logistical problems when you are out of product and requires a large amount of expensive freezer and refrigerator space.
- Easy to use – you can use it right when you need it. Our dry mix is very easy to mix up – you just stir it into water or milk and then pour into your machine. It literally takes 3 minutes.
- You can customize it if you want. Dry mix is very flexible. You can adjust the amount of liquid to affect the creaminess/iciness and you can mix and match flavors with the base mix.
- Liquid mixes are pre-flavored, so storing in inventory a good variety of mixes can be prohibitive. We’ve solved that problem with our 100 flavor concentrates that you can combine to create more than 200 amazing flavors.
- With dry mix you’re in control. You can control the level of flavor the overall texture from extra creamy to cold and icy. With liquid mix the factory is in control, not you.
If you want to talk more about the dry frozen yogurt mix versus liquid frozen yogurt mix give us a call at 1-800-788-0808 or email us at email@example.com. You can also get more info on our mixes on our Frozen Yogurt Mix webpage.