Have you been thinking about ditching the franchise control and transitioning to become a free and independent frozen yogurt shop? The concept is appealing to many and just might be the right next step for you too. Current economic events are disrupting supply chains and changing consumer habits.
Independent shops are free to change more quickly and adjust to local tastes and preferences. Not to mention the $ you save on sourcing the frozen yogurt mix yourself and not having to pay franchise fees.
Here are some questions you might ask yourself:
1. Have I been in business long enough to be established and have a good customer base?
2. Do I have a positive attitude to solve business issues and problems that might come up in the future?
3. Do I want more creative control over my business and look forward to creating my own brand in my community?
4. Do I want to eliminate franchise fees and restrictions on who I can buy from?
5. Am I willing to dig in and drive my business to its full potential?
Here are some ways that Nanci’s Frozen Yogurt and FroCup.com can help:
1. Knowledge and Experience – Nanci’s has been in the food industry and especially the frozen yogurt industry for more than 40 years. We know yogurt. We are an industry leader in soft-serve product research & development and have created several “firsts” in the yogurt industry. We continue to create and improve.
2. Training and Customer Support – We’re not a franchise but we love to help. Check out our steps to independence to get you started at www.nancis.com/grow. You can see training videos at www.nancis.com/training and we’re here to answer questions any time Monday – Friday.
3. Ordering options – You can order directly from our e-commerce website anytime you need at www.FroCup.com. You are also welcome to email or call in orders during our office hours, whichever method is most convenient for you.
4. Product availability – We have most everything you will need to run your Frozen Yogurt shop available on FroCup. From the base mixes and flavors to cups and spoons and everything in between. We work to keep everything in stock and ready for you. We also ship out orders as soon as possible so that you get your products in a timely and reliable manner.
Call us at 1-800-788-0808 to get started.