Frozen Yogurt Business Opportunities
Since 2007, frozen yogurt has exploded with in the United States. Consumer interest and demand is at an all-time high and continues to grow. Nanci’s works with a wide-variety of companies, ranging from large franchise systems to independent store owners. As you consider getting into the frozen yogurt industry, Nanci’s offers several flexible options:
- Open your own independent frozen yogurt shop. Read our blog article about buying into a franchise versus opening your own store.
- Join Nanci’s licensing program with our SmoothYo Frozen Yogurt brand. Visit our Licensing Program page.
- Broker Nanci’s mixes to existing shops. As a broker, you receive a percentage commission on all sales you secure.
- Distribute Nanci’s mixes. Nanci’s is always looking for solid distributors, especially in areas outside the United States.
Frozen Yogurt Business as a Profit Center
Frozen yogurt is the perfect add-on profit center for your:
You can add frozen yogurt to your restaurant for as little as $9 per day!
Nanci’s Frozen Yogurt is uniquely positioned for these types of businesses because:
- As a dry powder mix the storage is minimal and frozen storage is not required.
- You only need to prepare up what you need, reducing spoilage and waste.
- Our flexible flavor system allows you to use the same base mix to serve Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Strawberry or dozens of other flavors. This reduces the amount of inventory you need to carry, and easily allows you to test out unique, new flavors.
- Inexpensive cost per ounce (only 6-7 cents per ounce).